Presentation and Q&A
Recorded February 10, 2021
After participating in this extremely popular Virtual Kitchen Table (VKT), participants will be able to:
- Understand why farm dads are “shutting down” when they are asked to be open about their plans and desires, and how you can get them to share more openly, more often
- Learn why farm moms are essential to starting the conversation about farm transition and how to engage them without making them feel like a mediator
- Learn how valuable the Undiscussabulls™ are to create solutions and timelines for agreements that include, income streams, housing, fairness to non-farm heirs
- Understand why culture beats strategy on the farm - every time!
- Learn how to respectfully vocalize your needs and be clear about your intentions to have courageous conversations with farm parents.
- Create meaningful ways to have family meetings where all voices are heard and respected. Imagine that!
Like many VKT participants, Elaine Froese is a farm partner. She is also a coach and advisor to thousands of farm families through her speaking, complemented by five books as a published author. Elaine is on her third succession plan. Most of all, she is real, practical, and a direct communicator. Her promise to you is a roadmap and toolbox to kickstart succession conversations, so you will have more transparency with your transition talks.